The services provided by the transmission operator can be used provided the respective contract is concluded for the said service between the system user and the transmission operator.
The unique conditions supplementing or amending the contracts for basic, obligatory and eligible services must be considered as annexes to the pertaining contract. The description of these services and the conditions of use are included in the business regulations of the transmission operator.
The use of the basic services provided by the transmission operator is available after paying the tariffs regulated in the Tariff decree and any further fees prescribed by law and set by the Hungarian Energy Office through an administrative process and the concerning price applications.
The services provided by the transmission operator for all system users are the following:
- Concluding the connection contract.
- Defining and publishing the free capacity for the entry and exit points of the natural gas transmission system.
- Concluding the capacity booking and natural gas transmission contracts.
- Ensuring the measurement with prescribed accuracy.
- Odourising the natural gas as basic service on the basis of the concerning point of Tariff Decree.
- Coordinating the capacity booking on the natural gas transmission system.
- Receiving and processing the nominations submitted for the natural gas transmission system.
- Execution of delivery tasks according to the nominations submitted by the system users and to the natural gas transmission contracts.
- Taking the appropriate measures to ensure the hydraulic balance of the natural gas transmission system.
- Determining and allocating the natural gas quantities delivered at the entry and exit points for the system users on the basis of the allocation of the neighbouring network operators.
- Making preliminary and final quantitative and financial accounting, including the excess capacity and nomination deviance and balancing surcharges and sending the invoices to the concerned contracting party.
- Monthly meter reading and preparing the protocol with the neighbouring network operator.
- Informing the System users through the homepage about extraordinary events.
- Developing and operating the Informatic Platform handling the processes of the natural gas system.
Preparing the development plan of the cooperating natural gas system and making proposals for the transmission operator for the development of certain elements of the system.