End of the online access of former informatic applications
2019. 03. 11.
We would like to inform you that the online access of the former live and archive informatic applications operated by FGSZ before the gas day of 1 October 2018 will be ended on 1 July 2019 due to security reasons. After this date, these applications will be operated exclusively in offline mode.
We would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that for the sake of your convenience, prior to the end of the online access of the former live and archive informatic application, these former applications are still available and the data you need can be saved until 30 June 2019. After 1 July 2019, our Company will keep and upon request make the data available to those entitled under the applicable legal framework. Please, note that data from the offline system will be provided after 1 July 2019 only upon request on an ad-hoc basis.
Switching to offline mode affects the following applications:
- Regional Booking Platform (RBP) https://rbp.eu/RBP
- RBP Portal: https://rbp.eu
- New energy-based Informatic Platform (kWh eIP): https://app.fgsz.hu/KWHIP/
- Energy-based Informatic Platform (MJ eIP): https://eip.fgsz.hu/EIP(Available in read-only mode from 15.10.2015)
- Cubic meter-based Informatic Platform (m3 IP): https://m3ip.fgsz.hu(Available in read-only mode from 15.07.2010)
- Trading Platform: https://app.fgsz.hu/KP/(Available from 01.10.2016.)
- Trading Platform: https://app.fgsz.hu/OLDKP/ (Available in read-only mode from 01.10.2016.)
- Balancing Platform: https://ep.fgsz.hu/EP (Available in read-only mode from 30.09.2015.)
- Daily Natural Gas and Capacity Market: https://nfkp.ro.fgsz.hu(The data from 01.07.2010 to 01.07.2014 is also available on the Balancing Platform, this link redirects there.)
- Online data service:https://app.fgsz.hu/DATA/
- TSO data portal: http://tsodata.fgsz.hu
- Archive data service: https://data.fgsz.hu/DATA (Available in read-only mode from 30.09.2015)
Should you have any comments or require assistance, please, do not hesitate to contact our colleagues at firstname.lastname@example.org.