Information about reset the invoice posting process
2020. 07. 16.
With the reference to the Government ordinance number 282/2020, which eliminated the emergency situation in Hungary, we would like to inform you about our company’s operation plan. We will progressively return to our normal operation.
Due to the above, we kindly ask you the following:
- Please forward all your financial related items (invoices, letters, etc.) via post from 20.07.2020. to the following postal address: 8601 Siófok Pf.: 8.
- Furthermore, during the pandemic situation we received invoices in PDF format without a qualified electronic signature, we kindly ask you to forward all these invoices with the appropriate signature if it is possible or in paper to our postal address mentioned above.
- Our company has also introduced the process of receiving electronic invoices with qualified electronic signature. We recommend to all our partners and our company treats as a priority project to apply the electronic invoicing process and make our cooperation more efficient. Support this project and indicate this need to our Company‘s contractual contact person.
Please consider we will only accept electronic invoices with a qualified electronic signature at email@example.com and your request has to be confirmed in order to send einvoice to us.
Electronic invoices without confirmation by our company will be automatically rejected.
Partners who are unable to send electronic invoices or they request hasn’t been confirmed are still able to send invoices in paper to our company.
If you have any questions or requests for assistance, please contact your contract person or FGSZ Zrt. Customer Service at the following contact details:
- Telephone: +36-84-505-117
- Fax: +36-84-505-592
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,
FGSZ Zrt. Directorate of Finance and Management