Cooperation on System Development
In accordance with the effective legislation, FGSZ Ltd – as transmission system coordinator – coordinates the outcomes of the capacity reviews of transmission pipeline systems, distribution pipeline systems and natural gas storage facilities and the development proposals jointly with several system operators. FGSZ Ltd publishes the summary of this activity on its website, after which any opinions regarding this may be submitted. Then, FGSZ submits the 10-Year Development Proposal to the Authority for evaluation and approval.
1. Domestic development proposal
- Consultation on 10-Year Development Proposal (2018)
- Consultation on 10-Year Development Proposal (2016)
2. European development proposal
The principal aim of the TYNDP is to provide a consistent view of the pan-European gas infrastructure and signal potential gaps in future investment. The plan also endeavours to capture the wider dynamics of the European gas market by looking at supply potential, market integration and security of supply. EU Gas Regulation (EC) 715/2009 requires ENTSOG to develop the TYNDP on a biennial basis. Please find documents here.
3. Gas Regional Investment Plan
3.1. The Central-Eastern European Gas Regional Investment Plan and the corresponding Press Release are downloadable from the following documents.
GRIP CEE - Gas Regional Investment Plan Central-Eastern Europe 2016-2025:
- GRIP CEE 2017 - Public Consultation Report
- GRIP CEE 2017 - Main Report
- GRIP CEE 2017 - Annex A : Infrastructure Projects (zip)
- GRIP CEE 2017 - Annex B : Modelling Results (zip)
- GRIP CEE 2017 - Annex C : Capacities for Regional N-1 analysis (xlsx)
3.2. GRIP Southern Corridor - Southern Corridor Gas Regional Investment Plan proposal is downloadable from the following documents.
GRIP Southern Corridor - Gas Regional Investment Plan Southern Corridor 2017-2026:
- GRIP SC 2017-2026 Press Release
- GRIP SC 2017-2026 Main Report
- GRIP SC 2017-2026 Annex A
- GRIP SC 2017-2026 Annex B
- GRIP SC 2017-2026 Annex C