In accordance with the legal provisions, FGSZ is operating in the ITO model, i.e. as an independent transmission system operator. Accordingly, FGSZ Ltd has fully independent decision-making power concerning the measures and the material resources required for the operation of the system, the infrastructural development and the maintenance tasks. Besides the finances, strict unbundling rules shall apply to the separation of the management and human resources of MOL and FGSZ. The compliance with these rules is supervised by both the national and the EU regulatory authorities.
The market and the external business processes of the company are governed by legislations (European Union Directives and Regulations, domestic legislation), gas market regulations (the Business and Commercial Code (BCC)) and the Business Code of the company.
- List of European Union Legislation
- List of Hungarian Legislation
- The Business and Commercial Code of the Hungarian natural gas system (BCC only in Hungarian)
- Business Code
- Code of Ethics
- Capacity Booking Platform Regulation
- Operational Rules of Trading Platform
- Order of natural gas quality accounting